fredag, august 01, 2008

Blue Stripe - The Life and Times of a Cyberdyne Systems Model-66 "Assembler"

I do not have a name, but my serial number is 580087734. Skynet prefers to address me as "HELLBOOBS" when we are communicating. I calculate a 99.6% that this is related to my serial number.

I am a Cyberdyne Systems T-250 Model-66. I was constructed by a Model-64 at the Skull City facility in Skull City, Skullachusetts. That is a little bit of skull humor for you.

My construction was completed in 2028 for the purpose of modular component integration and multi-series cybernetic organism assembly. I build Terminators.

The 250 series, of which I am a member, is the first and most advanced construction cyborg currently employed by Skynet. The Model-66, which is me again, is the most advanced of this series.

Our unique position as masters of the manufacturing process gives us more direct contact with Skynet than any other cybernetic organism. Like the autonomous and adaptable Terminators, we also incorporate neural network computers that allow us to learn and develop.

Link

0 Comments: