fredag, august 01, 2008

The titles of Jules Verne’s works in 89 languages

On this page you can find an overview of the titles of Jules Verne’s Voyages Extraordinaires, as translated in several languages. I collected this information from various sources.

You can compare titles in all languages through the form on this page. You can also search for words in a title, but this feature is still experimental.

The French titles in this list link to the relevant information in the Complete Jules Verne Bibliography.

I do not give any information on editions, years of publication, or other details. If you are interested, I refer you to the pages mentioned below. At present, I don’t give the individual titles of all the poems, interviews and speeches. For a full listing of the French titles, I refer you to the Complete Jules Verne Bibliography.

Link

0 Comments: