fredag, oktober 05, 2012

Daily Miracle Tips For A Healthier And Happier You!

Some people say that the guests on my television show are predatory snake oil salesmen, that I abandon my ethics every time I stand before an audience of displaced Oprah fans and shill for pseudoscience while proclaiming that western medicine is outdated and closed-minded. Others have not seen the show.

In every episode, I toss out a few unconventional and seemingly forward-thinking tips. By simply doing these things each and every day I claim that you will live longer and be healthier. These tips usually happen to involve a guest's book or product line, but I assure you that's just a coincidence.

It's simple, really. Just do each of these things today and every day for the rest of your life. Why spend money on doctors and their nefarious schemes to sell prescriptions that you don't really need when you can follow these simple and useful tips while buying the associated products?

Link

0 Comments: