søndag, mars 18, 2012

The Wiccan Web

In 2001, Citadel Press published one of the most important documents of the information age: The Wiccan Web: Surfing the Magic on the Internet, by Patricia Telesco and Sirona Knight. "With over 70 million U.S. households online, the Internet provides the perfect global forum for communication among Pagans," the back cover tells us."This is the first book to combine computer savvy with magical practices and embrace the potential of cyberspace as it relates to Pagan spirituality."

This thing is incredible. There's so much useful Web Witching info buried in this tome that I'd love to type out the entire book and throw it up here, but that's illegal and I'm too lazy. I think I'll just have to throw down some quick excerpts and let the book speak for itself. But first, I'll make one thing clear: this shit is real. This is all from an actual book that exists; these quotes are not altered or embellished in any way. I, in the immortal spirit of Dave Barry, am not making this up.

Link

0 Comments: