fredag, november 07, 2008

Fang Shen Do: Tales From the Inner Circle

Hello all,


Firstly, I'd like to thank everyone who has posted about their past experiences with Fang Shen Do (aka Patenaude's Wing Chun Do) – they were a great read, and I can corroborate much of the allegations made against the “art” and it's founder. This forum is without question the best forum on exposing what Fang Shen Do is really all about... It should have come out years before, but nevertheless, the truth is finally starting to be told.


I would like to add my two cents to it – the following is some of my own darker personal experiences with the style and it's founder, Jacques Patenaude. I will not accuse the man of anything outright, but I will recount some of the more controversial experiences I had with the man and “his cult” over the years... I will let the reader draw his or her own conclusions.


I also hope that with me coming forward and telling my anecdotes, others who have had similar experiences with the man will also come forward with their own stories... I feel only the surface of what Fang Shen Do is all about has been scratched, and there's a lot more that needs telling.

Link

0 Comments: