mandag, november 03, 2008

Denon AKDL1 Dedicated Link Cable

Skikkelig god kabel!

I installed one of these cables between my gigabit ethernet switch and my Canon Pixma 6700 color printer. I know it's not a sanctioned use, but I was looking for the ultimate in speed and color fidelity. I'm freaky that way.

The first time I downloaded a picture to the printer over this cable, the bits moved so fast the printer collapsed into a naked singularity, right there in my office.

Please, for the love of God, please, do not use these cables! The very existence of Earth may depend on your decision!


Flere hundre stykker har tatt seg bryet med å legge inn anmeldelser på dette vidunderlige produktet. De har også tagget produktet som cheap, Alpha Centauri, alien etc. Den latterlig lave dollarkursen tatt i betraktning så er nok dette ett veldig godt kjøp for en kvalitetsbevisst stereofil nordmann. Så LØP OG KJØP!!! Billigere blir det sikkert ikke!

Denon does not provide the necessary warning regarding the directionality of the cable. As I write this email, a small black hole is tearing through the space time fabric of my living room, consuming everything in its path (including my former pet Chihuahua, Wolfgang).

0 Comments: