mandag, november 17, 2008

Blue Stripe - The Life and Times of a Harkonnen Florist

A beginning is a very delicate time. Know then, that it is the year 10191. The planet Giedi Prime is ruled by Baron Vladimir Harkonnen, an obese lunatic that looks like he's been frying in a skillet for half an hour.

His two nephews are always lurking nearby. One of them, appropriately named The Beast Rabban, is a towering halfwit that eats raw meat and bites women's faces for pleasure. Feyd-Rautha is the other, and he is a prancing idiot savant prone to walking around nearly naked and covered in grease. The House mentat is a sniveling human snake with giant eyebrows.

The rest of us live together with them as one big happy family in the immense and sunless cities of Giedi Prime. We're just breathing polluted air and wishing we were somewhere else.

My therapist told me to be less negative and I told him I had cancer. I don't really have cancer it was just a spontaneous reaction. Based on the rash in my lung I think it was phosgene. I react very poorly to that. Allergies.

Link

0 Comments: