mandag, april 16, 2007

Blue Stripe: The Life and Times of a Rebel Food Services Supervisor

Hey, my name is Groot Moredo. I am (or was) a food service worker for the Rebel Alliance. I'm actually a supervisor, which means I get to bitch to the bosses when shit goes wrong, but all that title means on an average day is that I have to fill in for everyone. Everyone who calls in sick or is late, I have to fill their shoes and do their job.

I like to think of myself first and foremost as a family man. I have a lovely wife, Shashik, and a handsome young son named Thogut. I believe in the Rebel Alliance, but mostly this is just a job for me. I used to run a really posh Jedis-only restaurant on Coruscant, but these days I'm lucky if I get to thaw 500 bagels for a brigade of borderline retarded meatheads.

Link

0 Comments: