fredag, juni 09, 2006

Really Inconvenient Truths

On Monday of this week I had the enviable pleasure of witnessing an angel appear before my very eyes. No, it was not Gippuyel, whose holy name is Metatron, spirit of fire and chancellor to mankind, it was Al Gore. He appeared as a seraphim made from dough, but regal dough, as would be used to bake a cake for a pharaoh. He spoke to me about global warming through the medium of his most exalted film "An Inconvenient Truth."

I guess the jury is still out or whatever on global warming, but the important thing is I was so inspired by Gore, I felt I should emulate him as a good Christian emulates Jesus. Today, I walk in the footprints of Gore and offer you a series of truths even less convenient than those presented by the Vice President in the sky.

Link

1 Comment:

Fruitlover said...

Hei der broder z.

Er titt og ofte innom din side. Som å lese Larsons Gale Verden. Mye rart og morsomt som skjer.

Stå på det gode arbeidet.