tirsdag, februar 10, 2015

The Full Truth Behind Those Footprints On the Beach

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord.
Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.
Sometimes there were two sets of footprints.
Other times there was one set of footprints.
Whenever I was at a low point, it was just the one set of footprints, so I asked the Lord why he left me.
"The times when you have seen only one set of footprints is when I carried you."

It made sense. The footprints were deeper. But it still wasn't quite adding up.
"Okay," I said to the Lord, "fair enough. But what are these prints here, where it's just hands."
The Lord replied with a pursing of his lips and a firm shake of the head.
"Tell me, Lord, what happened," I pleaded.
"No, my son, you can't handle it. Some things have to be done that are better left forgotten."

Link

0 Comments: