tirsdag, august 09, 2011

The Steampunk Motivational Speaker: Teamwork

Well met, Abilene Junior High School, my name is Huell B. Owlwright. I have just arrived here in Texas by way of chronoship from the Veld, a fictional alternate reality where South Africa of 1894 came to dominate the globe!

Huzzah! Huzzah for the Abilene Junior Wildcats! I am told the female's volleyball team is quite "up there" in the tourney. Congratulations!

Your principal has asked me to come speak to you today upon the subject of teamwork. On the matter and most matters I have a simple object to show you. This.

Do any of you know what this is? A clock? Close! Over there, what do you think? A Frisbee? It does look a bit like a discus, I will confess, but no. This, my friends, is the humble cog. You will notice it is round, it turns, and you will notice these teeth.

Link

0 Comments: