fredag, oktober 12, 2007

Blue Stripe: The Life and Times of Darth Vader's Physical Therapist

You probably don't know me, but my name is Xargo Griss and I am Darth Vader's physical therapist.

Before I get started, let me take a second to offer you a tip: never follow life or career advice from a Wookiee.

I was taking a five-week accreditation course to get my PT certs at a community college on Endor. I figured I could maybe get a job with the Empire or one of the big trade federations doing leg and back work on their employees. Repetitive stress injuries and pulled muscles, that sort of thing.

There was this Wookiee that sat next to me, guy by the name of Ted I knew from some parties around the campus. He was a real loaf, never washed his hair, so he smelled like sour beer and old puke every day in class. Sort of like a cross between a frat boy and the bath mat at a frat house. Not really my type, but I don't discriminate when it comes to friends.

Link

0 Comments: