torsdag, mai 03, 2007

Indigo Blues

From early childhood, I’ve always envisioned "paradise" a certain way. So, when I saw an illustration on an images website of 2 children dressed in lavender staring intently at pink-tinted clouds amongst a soothing smoothie of lavender and sea-foam green, I was hit by an intriguing "deja-vu". It was my childhood vision of "heaven". So I decided to take a look at this "Indigo" thing and see if there was something to it or not.

A few years back, I’d heard that prisons and schools had begun using muted green on the walls, it had a soothing anti-violent effect they said. I also remembered from my Early Childhood Ed. Classes that there was a theory that using light green or turquois on environments would have a calming effect on persons who had ADHD and similar challenges. Ok, so is that what heaven will be? All lavender-green and nicey-nicey?

Link

Jeg er glad for at jeg aldri ble utsatt for dette tullet som barn.

0 Comments: