fredag, mars 09, 2007

A Conversation in the Hall at Hubricon Amalgamated

"What's in there?" Gary Blunt nodded his head in the direction of the double blast door.


"Oh, I'm not sure," I replied. "You know, they don't really tell us much of anything around here."


Blunt shifted his weight from one leg to the other almost imperceptibly. The hallway was quiet and well-lit. There was no through-traffic. I hate through-traffic.


"Did you see the big game?" I asked.


"Nope, missed it, but I TiVoed it so don't tell me who won. I've been avoiding talking to people all day."


I chuckled and adjusted the balance of the assault rifle I was holding to my shoulder.'

Link

2 Comments:

Helge said...

Å bli antagonister må nesten regnes som ett opprykk.

z said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsNLbK8_rBY