onsdag, januar 03, 2007

California's Haunted Highway

There are a lot of things I try to avoid watching on television. I don't watch golf on TV because it puts me to sleep. I also don't watch the majority of "reality" shows. Most of the time, the "reality" involved in programs like Survivor, or Wife Swap is so warped, it's pretty much unrecognizable in comparison to anything I‘ve seen in my own life.

And then, there's programs like "Mysteries of the Unexplained."

Maybe you might remember watching this on your local TV station. It's a syndicated program which ran on independent channels, or those like local Fox or UPN stations in some markets. It's popular with certain groups, particularly those who believe in UFOs, psychics, and the like. It came from former "Happy Days" star, Henry Winkler, who made a name for himself playing a leather-jacketed tough guy, Arthur "Fonzie" Fonzarelli, whose signature word was, "Aaaaayyyyy." (Don't ask me: I didn't write for that series.)

Link

0 Comments: