mandag, desember 18, 2006

Did a medium identify a murderer?

In the article below I challenge the notion that a Medium, through direct contact with the dead victim, identified a murderer 18 years prior to his conviction. In doing so I am conscious of the fact that the victim’s relatives are still alive and may be distressed by what is essentially unwarranted intrusion. However the case has been investigated by members of the Society for Psychical Research who are convinced that this presents strong evidence for post mortem survival and intend to publish a full report (now pubished - Feb 2004). I was challenged to provide a more rational account of what happened and Adrian Shaw and I decided to carry out our own investigation purely as a response to this paranormal claim. In certain instances I have not identified everyone by name in order to protect people's privacy.

Link

0 Comments: