onsdag, september 27, 2006

Astronaut's Report #001 From the Orbiting ISS

Hey guys, I hope you are having an awesome day. I sure am because every day is more awesome than the last here on board the International Space Station.

My name is Commander Michael Foale and I am one half of the international team currently aboard the ISS. I have been asked by NASA Mission Control to spend a little bit of my time each day doing some outreach to the kids and today I am going to introduce those of you who read this web site to life aboard the ISS. I will tell you about the sort of things myself and Russian astronaut Alexander Y. Kaleri have been doing since we arrived on the ISS all the way back in October. It has been a long and interesting journey here and luckily I have been keeping a journal of my experiences so I can share some of the most interesting things with you. And boy, it will be hard to pick, because everything has been so totally awesome!

Link

0 Comments: