torsdag, august 31, 2006

AboutDarwin.com

AboutDarwin.com was created to fill a niche on the internet. It seemed to me a shame that a gentleman who has had such a profound influence on humanity did not have a website devoted exclusively to him. While there are a few excellent websites that touch on few aspects of Darwin’s life, none of them really get into the details of who Charles Darwin actually was, deep down on a personal level. This is the primary focus of my website. Other goals of this website are -

[1] To provide as much detail of the life and times of Charles Darwin as possible. My spare time is very limited, so please bear with me if progress on this front seems to be going slowly.

[2] To provide unique resources to those of you seeking information on Charles Darwin. The illustrated maps of the Beagle Voyage are, so far as I can tell, entirely unique.

[3] To illustrate his amazing life through photography.

[4] Another goal I have is to provide information to those of you who are seeking to do scholarly research on Darwin, but this is still under development.

Link

0 Comments: